Realpolitiks "New Power" DLC is now available on Steam, GOG and other selected digital stores!
KATOWICE, Poland | March 15, 2018) Jujubee is proud to announce that the “New Power" DLC for the popular streamlined grand-strategy game Realpolitiks is now available on Steam, GOG and other selected digital stores! Next week the expansion will also be introduced to Mac App Store users. The DLC introduces new gameplay possibilities that reflect current world events and political movements. The price of the DLC is set for 7.99 USD and 6.99 EUR respectively.
Realpolitiks "New Power" DLC, apart from new diplomatic solutions and the introduction of non-governmental organizations (NGOs), presents a mini-scenario called: "Korean crisis", which introduces a real nuclear threat from North Korea.
DLC gameplay video, which you can find in the press materials, presents 3 key features of the expansion pack:
- Non-aggression pacts - a new type of diplomatic solution that helps to improve relations with other countries;
- A political annexation that allows for the peaceful enlargement of the player’s territory;
- Non Governmental Organizations (NGOs) - once discovered they will try to influence the policy and the possibility of creating larger territorial units.
The press is welcomed to request review keys in order to test the “New Power” expansion. For inquiries please contact us by email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mobile gamers also do have reasons to celebrate. On the occasion of the PC/Mac DLC launch, the mobile version of Realpolitiks is offered at a promotional price for both iOS and Android.
Realpolitiks Mobile for iOS:
Realpolitiks Mobile for Android:
Platform: PC Windows, Linux, Mac OS
Publisher: 1C Company
Developer: Jujubee S.A.
Release date: March 15, 2018
DLC Price: USD 7.99 / 6.99 EUR*
*For the first week the game is offered with 10% discount.
“New Power” DLC Steam store page:
“New Power” DLC GOG store page:
Link to the gameplay material featuring the DLC features:
DLC teaser link:
About the game
Realpolitiks is a streamlined real-time grand strategy game that allows you to become the leader of any contemporary nation. Dive deep into the issues of the modern world, with its current geopolitical borders, using your country’s power and economic strength to engage in military conflicts and international affairs.
Choose your own method of coping with other nations' interests, unexpected events, global threats and various crises. Deal with the disintegration of the European Union, the expansion of Islamic State, the aftermath of World War III and many other real and fictional scenarios.
Based on three main political systems (democracy, authoritarianism, totalitarianism), Realpolitiks allows you to extend the influence of your country through various means, all in order to win the race for global domination. Use your diplomatic skills, economic advantages, military power and the full freedom of moral and ethical decision-making to become a world superpower and ensure the well-being of your citizens.
Grow and develop your nation to the highest possible levels of economic power, technological competitiveness and military supremacy in globally-ranked charts. The choice is yours as to whether you become a valued member of the United Nations, or a nuclear tyrant, bullying all those around you. Expand your territory any way you like with the whole-world sandbox gameplay of Realpolitiks, even creating colonies out at sea. And if that's not enough, try spreading the seed of our civilization to outer space...
- Lead any country in the world to global domination in various game scenarios.
- Shape your country's political system and course determine its relations with other nations.
- Deal with internal and external affairs and face threats from natural disasters, terrorism, financial crises and more.
- Make use of common political instruments in your international relations, including spy tactics and espionage to directly influence other nations’ internal affairs.
- Take the moral and ethical high road in your dealings with others, or not...
- High replay value ensured by a broad decision tree in all matters, as well as diverse mini-scenarios and random events.
Jujubee S.A. is a video game development studio that has created such titles as FLASHOUT 3D, Suspect in Sight, Take Off – The Flight Simulator, the real-time strategy Realpolitiks, and it is developing the upcoming adventure-documentary game KURSK. The company's goal is to create inspiring games that stand out in the market, and release them on all vital platforms, including iOS (iPhone, iPod, iPad), Android, Mac, PC, and consoles. Jujubee is a company listed on the NewConnect market (JJB).